What is BitCash?
By combining the advantages of cryptocurrency (speed, privacy, decentralization, low fees) with traditional fiat banking systems (transaction records, account names, electronic statements, accounting software integration) BitCash is the world’s first truly decentralized cryptocurrency designed to facilitate real world trade between consumers and merchants with a goal of becoming the world’s most used cryptocurrency.
Send coins via Twitter, Instagram, and Twitch
You can now BitCash to anyone on Twitter using only their Twitter handle. Gone are the days of having to send and receive complex cryptocurrency addresses just to send someone cryptocurrency - and even though BitCash already has easy to use nicknames, we’ve taken it a step further so now all you need is anyone’s Twitter handle and you can instantly send them BitCash.The community’s goal with BitCash as we’ve communicated consistently is mass adoption and ease of use. We feel that this takes BitCash a step further in making it seamless for anyone to send and receive cryptocurrency in seconds.
Want to tip your favourite Twitter celebrity? Maybe accept payment for a retweet to your followers, or even run a competition on Twitter. The potential is only limited by your creativity and we’re excited to see what the community does with this new feature.
PeerQ - Platform that rewards users in BitCash
Simply put, PeerQ is a platform that rewards users for sharing knowledge. Users ask questions, offer bounties, provide answers, and complete tasks to earn BitCash.
Where Quora put an oracle in your pocket, PeerQ also creates a peer-to-peer knowledge economy. It incentivizes participation, rewards the best answers, and provides real-world utility for the BitCash cryptocurrency.
As well as crowd-sourcing answers to their most urgent questions, users can also post tasks to complete. This ranges from sharing social media posts, subscribing to channels, or creating brand new content.
Accounts with nicknames
With named accounts, there is no more fiddling with messy blockchain addresses designed for geeks and crypto enthusiasts.
Stored transaction records for book-keeping and records management
Buyers using BitCash can enter in a private record which is only visible to the buyer and seller - this creates stored transaction records making it easy to see where your money went, manage your cashflow and plan for taxes.
Instant and low cost international money transfer
Using the power of blockchain and super fast transaction speeds, BitCash allows you to send money across the world faster and cheaper than traditional banking.
Send Bitcash to anyone, even if they don’t have a Bitcash wallet yet
Just like PayPal, Bitcash allows you to send money to anyone via email, chat or sms if they don’t yet have a Bitcash wallet, making paying bills, or sending money to friends and family a breeze.
BitCash Stable addresses the problem of price volatility when sending money to a third party, paying retailers, or storing value. BitCash Stable secures the value of BitCash for the short, medium, and long term, making it easier to integrate into the financial system.
If, for example, you pay someone in BitCash (or any cryptocurrency for that matter), they must accept the risk that its value might fall before they can convert it to local currency. Few people would accept such risk, even if it was faster, cheaper, and safer than PayPal or wire transfer.
The same applies to online retailers. When accepting BitCash, they must immediately convert it or risk it losing value. Instant conversion might not be a problem for one-off transactions, but when it reaches ten, twenty, a hundred, or more, it becomes very time-consuming, costly, and risky.
You want to maintain the value of your long-term cryptocurrency holdings, too. In the physical world, investors usually turn to gold as a secure store of value, but in the cryptocurrency world, there really isn't a reliable stable cryptocurrency that doesn’t rely on third parties.
With the new BitCash stable feature, there are now 3 currencies stored on the blockchain, BitCash, BitCash Dollar and BitCash Gold. There are also 3 currency accounts in the wallet.Read more about BitCash Stable on Medium
Create various accounts within your wallet
Just like your normal online bank account, the BitCash wallet will allow users to create and label various accounts within the one wallet to help consumers and merchants organise their transactions.
Your internet banking allows for easy statements, why shouldn’t your Crypto? With statements, both consumers and merchants can keep healthy records of their transactions.
Import transactions into Quickbooks and Xero
Running a real business requires perfect transactional record keeping. BitCash allows you to import your transactions directly into your accounting software for easy bookkeeping and tax time.
Paying employees with crypto just became easier. Set and forget, you can now pay your staff with cryptocurrency just like you can with traditional banking software. Consumers can also now pay for their favourite subscription products using crypto.
Use BitCash across 1000’s of online stores
BitCash is accepted on thousands of online stores so you can buy online easily and privately. View our list of merchants.
For Individuals & Businesses
Unlike traditional cryptocurrencies, BitCash aims to solve both the consumer and business sides of money transfer, payments, record keeping and accounting.
IndividualsDesigned for ease of use
BitCash is incredibly easy to use and has everything you need to start using cryptocurrencies on a daily basis
- Incredibly easy to use
- Completely decentralized
- Private and secure
- Fast, low cost transactions
- Acceptable worldwide
- Mine BitCash on your computer
BusinessesTHE Cryptocurrency for business
Finally, your business can accept cryptocurrency as a method of payment as easy as accepting credit cards
- Private from prying competitors
- Low fees vs credit cards
- ZERO chargebacks
- Easily integrate with XERO or QuickBooks
- Fast, low cost transactions
- No ongoing subscription cost
BitCash is being designed and built from the ground up with one goal in mind - increase user adoption.
|See how BitCash Compares:|
|BitCash Stable 3 currencies stored on the blockchain, BitCash, BitCash Dollar and BitCash Gold.|
|Accounts with Nicknames No more fiddling with long character addresses. Nicknames make cryptocurrency transactions easy.|
|Stored Transaction Descriptions Using BitCash is just like paying with your credit card and bank account. See where you've spent money with ease.|
|Send to Anyone Just like PayPal - you can send BitCash to anyone in the world, even if they don't have a BitCash address, nickname or wallet.|
|Send to Twitter Tip anyone on Twitter, Instagram, or Twitch.|
|One Click Mining Simply open your wallet and click "Start Mining" to earn BitCash. It doesn't get any easier than that.|
|Verify Before Sending The BitCash wallet verifies that a BitCash address or Nickname exists before you can send to that address.|
- Safe Privacy blockchain feature designed
- Transaction records onto the blockchain
- BitCash wallet for Windows
- BitCash wallet for Mac
- Integrate transaction records into wallets
- Safe Privacy blockchain
- Paper wallet creation and backup
- New Bitcash website choosebitcash.com launched
- CukooCycle POW algorithm
- Unique difficulty retargetting algorithm
- Verify before sending feature
- Send to "Anyone" feature
- BitCash network is launched
- Create network explorer
- GPU Miner
- Integrate GPU Miner into Wallet
- Discord community launched
- Release standalone command line miner - Completed
- Establish reliable mining pools - Completed
- Allow users to create various accounts in the one BitCash wallet (web wallet) - Completed
- Web Wallet - Completed
- Develop Twitter Feature (beta) - Completed
- Community Testing of Twitter Feature - Completed
- Twitter Feature Integration – Send coins from your wallet to any twitter handle - Completed
- Bitcointalk Announcement – Completed
- Change algo from Cuckoo Cycle to x16R - Completed
- Listing on smaller exchanges - Completed and ongoing
- Develop Stable Feature and test in-house (beta) - Completed
- Release of Proof of Review publication - Completed
- Develop and integrate recurring payments feature - Completed
- Developing and integrating new Optional Privacy Feature - Completed
- Develop Faster Stealth Addresses - Completed
- Community Testing of Stable Feature
- Stex listing (must take place after the development of faster stealth addresses) - Completed
- CITEX Exchange Listing - completed
- Create new explorer to support BitCash Stable Feature - Completed
- Instagram feature integration- Completed
- Twitch feature integration - Completed
- Stable Feature integration - Completed
- Auto Trade Feature implemented into wallet for Stable Feature - Completed
- Coinmarketcap listing - Completed
- Release of PeerQ (beta version) - completed
- Removal of Safe Privacy Feature (removal of the master key) - completed
- PeerQ Swap - completed
- Print BitCash Dollar bills - completed
- Allow users to print statements from BitCash wallet - completed
- Mobile wallet for Android with all BitCash features - completed
- Partnership Acquisitions (Cryptocurrency Checkout, Rockin Prices, Mazer Gaming, Physical Crypto Coins) - completed - BitCash Merchandise - completed - Hard Fork on 28 September (X16RV2, price ranges for currency conversion, more privacy, more security) - completed
-Algo Change to X16Rv2 - completed
-InstaSwap Partnership - completed
-20 block reorg rule for chain protection - completed
-GJ Exchange Listing - completed
-Tokok Exchange Listing - completed
-Crex24 Exchange Listing - completed
-FINEXBOX Exchange Listing - completed
-VINDAX Exchange Listing - completed
-Complete Redesign of PeerQ with the addition of more features and options
-InstaSwap integration into the wallet
-Introduction of BitCash Gold - a gold pegged currencies on the BitCash blockchain - completed -Content Marketing (Articles, Videos, Podcasts)
-Begin SEO/SEM work on PeerQ
-Identify and partnership with stores/websites that accept cryptocurrency
- Long term chain protection integration
- Partnership(s) with other cryptocurrency coins/projects
- Addition of use case to donate BitCash Dollars to various charities
- Rolling out updated PeerQ platform
- Addition of Premium Accounts for PeerQ
- Sponsoring of blockchain conferences
- Speak at Blockchain Events
- Import transactions into various accounting software such as Quickbooks and Xero
- Increase volunteers/team size by 3+
- BitCash integrated and accepted across at least 20 online stores/exchanges
Some of the BitCash contributors and volunteers have decided to remain anonymous as they take anonymity very seriously. BitCash is a community-based project with no ICO and no central entity controlling the protocol. The BitCash project has no physical offices or any employees. The network is coded, designed, and run by volunteers that live in all different parts of the world and anyone is welcome (and encouraged) to contribute.
Co-Founder, Lead Developer
The Last Don
Community Mod and Advisor
You can contact us via email: email@example.com
Exchange BitCash coins without any registration with the help of InstaSwap
What else do you need to know?
BitCash is Proof of Work coin and is a direct BitCoin v0.16 fork.
BitCash is a new and experimental protocol, so be cautious. There is no expectation of “profits” as this project is a protocol. BitCash coins are a means to transfer wealth and shouldn’t be considered as an investment. BitCash software is open source and issued with no guarantees. No money was ever raised for the development of BitCash. All work conducted on BitCash is done so by volunteers around the world.
By mining, trading, or acquiring BitCash by other means, you acknowledge that this is not an investment into a company or any such centralized entity. BitCash is an entirely open source project whereby anyone is able to volunteer and contribute. As this project is developed by the community, there is nobody solely responsible for the success or failure of BitCash.
The BitCash project has no physical offices or any employees. The network is coded, designed, and run by volunteers from all around the globe, and anyone is welcome to contribute. Furthermore, no ICO or fundraiser of any kind ever took place. All code is given away and published as open source.